|This was my third option (Google)|
Option 1: Many text books contain a resource pack with a Snakes and Ladder game review. If your pack contains it, you may use it
Option 2: Create your own Snake and Ladder game.
You will need a Snake and Ladders template.
- go to any search engine: google, yahoo, altavista...
- type the words: " freeS nakes and Ladders template"
- go to" images"
- use any of the Snakes and Ladders templates available.
- Give students a blank template
- Ask them to create a different set of questions and an answer key. They may write the answers on the back of the game.
- Students hand in their version of the game. Make sure they write the name of their team on the paper
- Distribute the games making sure no team gets his own proposal
- Students play